Saturday, June 13, 2009

today story...

assalamualaikum w.b.t
today i woke up at 6.51 a.m(hoho very late!).after i commit my subuh prayer,i watched tv for awhile before i started to cook.actually,today my friend and i planned for picnic.unfortunately,my friend who will drive the car cannot come because she has something that can't be avoided.and unfortunately again,one of my friend was at home and another one has to do her work at the library.so,only three of us left.nabil,pain and me only....huhuhu but it doesn't matter because we had a great together.after eating my mom's fried noodle(i tlg kacau dlm kuali je..heheheh),we went to ole-ole...wahahaha.we went superbowl centre and yg xbestnyer i loose the game.asyik masuk longkang je.huh xde semanagat dah nak main.but the important is we had a great time.huhu i cannot add the photo la because i didn't bring the camera....its ok,i intend to buy a digital camera one day if i have enough money la...hehe.and last but not least,i wish to buy the watch that i admire at that 'one stop' shop.huhuhuhu...hope the dreams comes true......amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment